Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Happy Christmas


I am LOVING the Festive Holly collection!
I had great fun making all the stamped images snowy
with Dries White glue and Frosting powder! 
I do LOVE a sparkle on my cards! lol! 

Make sure you stop by the Heartfelt Creations Blog today
for lots more Christmas inspiration with the Festive Holly collection HERE

I made the shaped card using the Decorative Medallion dies,
I really like how this works, it gives a central area to create a focal point on your card.

Right best get on I have some sparkly shoes to make!
Don't miss these on my Facebook Live on Sunday 23rd July!
Happy crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning Liz, love the amazing detail, you are so talented,
    Hugs Juli xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.