Monday, July 10, 2017

EZ ways to make shaped cards & a Facebook Live!


Create EZ shaped cards with the Arch Medallion die!
Watch my Facebook Live HERE to see how I made all of these projects! 

I used the Classic Wedding collection and the Flowering Dogwood collection
together on my projects as they work together so beautifully to create wedding projects!


Use the Arch Medallion on top of your cards.


See how to cut the arch onto a larger card!


 

Both dies from the set are used on the back of this gift bag!
They make great pockets!


A name place card! Perfect for any occasion!


There is a step by step tutorial to make this card above HERE



An there is another tutorial to make this card HERE


And one last tutorial HERE to make this basket!

As you can see I had such fun making these projects!
Hope you like them!
Crafty Hugs xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.